Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Where to appeal ban

Forum rules
WARNING: There is a high chance of you breaking a forum rule, if you post a reply to these topics, which can result in a ban.

Topics are moved here to be dealt with later, if the topic serves no real benefit to community, or the topic:
  • incites or has developed into arguments
  • is reporting/discussing/abusing other players
  • is related to a ban
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: crayon

Where to appeal ban

Postby crayon » 27 Sep 2015, 16:18

Guys I was banned so long ago (like 6 months) and I have totally changed my ways!!! (even though I still maintain that the guys who got me banned were trolling but still I should have let them kill me and reported them and I'm sure if anyone has played with me they will back up that I'm a serious player and not a troll but ANYWAY as 50 cent says the past is the past and the future is now) :)

I have really done a lot of work on myself and even did a few Rocky-style montages with some running up stairs which I will be glad to send gif and or video footage of.

Pls consider to unban me. I am a very good soldier now with no problems except a deep drive to kill de enemie.

It is highly unlikely you will find a lasting solution to a problem if you do not adequately comprehend the origin of that problem.

"an appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile hoping that he will be eaten last"

Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: Cole

Re: Where to appeal ban

Postby Cole » 27 Sep 2015, 16:45

Looks like you had a 2 month ban that has expired now, so PM Gunther.

In-game Name:

Re: Where to appeal ban

Postby Gunther.S » 27 Sep 2015, 20:51

Subject known & taken care of despite your lack of apology :P impartiality unbanned. No need for pm now.

Return to “Argumentative Topics”