Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Post feedback here

Post useful feedback in Russian here.
Forum rules
To view this Russian sub-forum in English, click this Russian to English translation link.
(Для просмотра этого русского подфоруме на английском языке, нажмите на эту ссылку перевода.)
Adanteh
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Post feedback here

Postby Adanteh » 28 Oct 2015, 19:47

See, if you want a reply on things you're better of pasting it here. No, the guy jumping up is not fine and it's being worked on. Also ACE has the same thing because you can see him switching to the animation, so 'guy jumping up' argument to switch to ACE is pointless. Also it was written before ACE was out and it worked (The crutches were implemented to work around it being broken after patch 1.46). Also ACE medical handling is more intensive that we are doing and to complicated for the scope of TacBF. It's being reworked which is tricky because half the stuff we want to do is broken in arma.

Also the vehicle arming system that we have is very closely intertwined with all the cargo system (Same with repairs), which means if we were to only have flag cap gamemode we'd either have to delete all of that... or rewrite it so it works with the ace cargo system (The latter we don't want to do and the second thing requires lots of work, which even though there might be a desire is hard to do if you're just 2 guys).

Adanteh
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Re: Post feedback here

Postby Adanteh » 28 Oct 2015, 19:51

With extra free google translate:

Видите, если вы хотите получить ответ на вещи вы лучше из вставив его здесь. Нет, парень, вскакивая не в порядке, и это время работал. Также АПФ имеет то же самое, потому что вы можете увидеть его переключения в анимации, так что "парень прыгает вверх" аргумент, чтобы перейти к ACE бессмысленно. Также была написана до АПФ был, и он работал (Костыли были реализованы, чтобы обойти это была нарушена после патча 1.46). Также ACE медицинской обработки более интенсивно, что мы делаем, и сложным для сферы TacBF. Это переделывается, которые сложно, потому что половина материал, который мы хотим сделать, это нарушается в ARMA.

Кроме того, транспортное постановка системы, которая у нас есть очень тесно переплетены со всей грузовой системы (то же самое с ремонтом), что означает, если мы должны были только флаг колпачок режим игры мы должны либо удалить все, что ... или переписать его так что он работает с туз грузовой системы (Последнее мы не хотим делать, и второе, что требует много работы, которые хотя бы желание это трудно сделать, если вы только 2 ребят).

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 28 Oct 2015, 21:55

Or we could stop giving a f*** about people that complain in game without the making effort to understand the amount of hard work the coders are doing, for free, as a hobby.

Complaining like you guys owe them something and are not trying your best to fix the issues the mod has.

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Gunther.S » 29 Oct 2015, 10:41

I think its great to have a russian subsection. we need to start getting some russian feedback and also some communication so we can prevent superstition.

Я думаю, что его здорово иметь русский подраздел. мы должны начать получать некоторые российские обратной связи, а также некоторые связи, чтобы мы могли предотвратить суеверие.

Shaftoe
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: Shaftoe

Postby Shaftoe » 25 Nov 2015, 11:23

You won't get anything without clear understanding of what you read.

Start competition or ask your russian-speaking friend to lead this place as Head of Community or something like that. Now I (another unknown user) see this place as dead.

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Gunther.S » 25 Nov 2015, 13:59

The point is, if the russian community complains on the other side of the world to us about things they wont be heard.. whereas if complaints are made here, although its through strange ears (and rough translations) they will have a stronger voice then if we dont hear it at all.

There is only so much we can do if community members dont want to participate in helping us develop the mod for the better. So this is a good place to try to fish for some russian feedback.

Shaftoe
Newb
Newb

Postby Shaftoe » 25 Nov 2015, 19:57

You should re-design this place. You have great idea, but perofrmance now is under the level you may want to see.

You pretend to take feedback from people you can't understand clearly. From people, who don't know how to write to you correctly.
Also, here is no easy rules for average russian to leave his or her feedback. Also, your site is poorly known among us and I doubt that people with limited English skills will register to write in pooely decorated section.

In second thread you may find another part of my suggestions, but here:

1) Make simple instructions, Translate friendly for russian-speaking people
2) Find one or some people to lead this section and provide you and community with qualified translations
3) Attract some attention to this place through russian VK social web.

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Gunther.S » 25 Nov 2015, 23:41

Also, here is no easy rules for average russian to leave his or her feedback.

There arent really any rules for feedback. If there is feedback then provide it as seen fit. The only thing is to be a decent and respectable human being when conveying that feedback.

Simply

If you have feedback, give it.

Dont be a jerk while giving it.

If anyone follows these rules, there is no need to pretend. It is feedback given and received.

If it is something I dont understand clearly, I can ask cant I? ;)

Shaftoe
Newb
Newb

Postby Shaftoe » 26 Nov 2015, 17:03

Yes, you can, but why both you and feedback giver must go hard way, when you can just create a simple system for everyone's sake?

Well, you're free to make it as you see it. But, for me this section looks fictitiously now. If you want to get more feedback, probably some simple changes to current system would be useful.

But, as I see your forum design, I suppose form and style are not important for you ) But it is important, actually.

But rules like

RU
1) Идея
2) Описание предлагаемых изменений и их суть
3) Какие есть плюсы и минусы (если есть) у вашей идеи?
4) Что это даст моду?

EN
1) Idea
2) Description and purpose of your proposal
3) What pluses and (if you see them) minuses your idea has?
4) What such change will bring to the mod?

Adanteh
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Adanteh » 26 Nov 2015, 18:15

Because it's been proven to be extremely difficult even getting very basic feedback, let alone adding rules to how feedback should be given. Right now I keep having to dig around on the VK page looking around in the discussion there to figure out what the hell it is that people want. This was more just meant as a place that if people want to write a story in Russian (or Ukrainian for that matter) about what they think should happen, then they can do that without needing to do it in English. Thing is that I can only google translate it (Which works pretty decent from Russian to English if you take the time to read past the grammar mistakes and google words manually that don't get translated) and unfortunately that's the best I can do. Bigman, Clay and Leon help translating where neccesary, but overall we're trying to address things as good as we can ourselves.

Return to “Russian Subsection”