TacBF Translation Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0&usp=sheets_web#folders/0B1jZOEoYXDUJYlpKWkEwUjh1NXM
Guide on Translation by Gearz: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gH-txXDSPh6nUH0b4hke9lXBGbJ5BoPORv_CBnRhE_o/edit?usp=sharing
(I will try make a condensed version for quick reference in the future)
I've have migrated the translations from the 1st round, including my edits during integration, into the above centralized Google Drive. I have also created similar folders for the 2nd round. The composition of the folders may change over time but this gives you an idea of the setup.
- As I extract text strings from the mod that require translation they will be placed into spreadsheets in the shared folder "Translate"
- All strings to be translated will be in the form of Google Sheets with a column in this spreadsheet for each language. This is an online version of an Excel Spreadsheet which can be downloaded to your computer locally to be edited. However please cut-and-paste back into this shared Google Sheet once you are done.
- Once this first pass of translations has been done I will move the Google Sheet to the "Integrated" directory, with my edits/comments
- If I come across incomplete sections of translations I will place these into the "Integrated > Incomplete" shared directory.
Obviously this process will need to be refined as we go along to make it easier for all involved.
Some things to decide for the future:
- easier determination of incomplete translations for a certain language.-. spreadsheet colour coding
- better notification of translators or integrator (mad rabbit) that work has been done -> Activity Feed