Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Report iiHarrii & Robin

Feedback on official TacBF servers
Mechanique
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: Mechanique

Report iiHarrii & Robin

Postby Mechanique » 25 Nov 2015, 17:11

iiHarrii sat in cap zone and killed friendlies coming in his direction (all within squad radar range)
When asked to stop in both direct voice and team chat continued to kill people that came to revive the first few. He teamkilled more people, for some reason only few kills are shown on ROE violation list.

And second guy, Robin. Took the plane, flew a few circles over AO and then went AFK at airfield for at least 30 minutes.
We did shoot him and took the plane eventually, but the problem with him was also the previous round as well, he was reported by some people to Leon, I am not sure what he did as I just joined at the moment. Leon should know, I guess.

leon
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Re: Report iiHarrii & Robin

Postby leon » 25 Nov 2015, 17:14

Yes Robin was reported to my by Mongol for intentional TK on the previous round (Crossing).

Problem is, currently the ROE messages are bugged and often show the wrong person so you shouldn't rely on them.
Everything I say is my personal opinion, and is not representative of TacBF team's opinion in any way.

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Gunther.S » 25 Nov 2015, 23:37

Problem is, currently the ROE messages are bugged and often show the wrong person so you shouldn't rely on them.

It does indeed make s*** harder :cry:

However, doesnt mean we dont try enforcing stuff. I cant find their player ID's at the moment so just keep an eye on them please. Thanks for the report Mechanique. I can try to look again when the rpt fills back up. But in the meantime server admins can keep an eye on these potential misfits.

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 26 Nov 2015, 09:35

"We did shoot him and took the plane eventually,"

Please don't do this, I know it was in good spirit but it causes confusion as to who are the bad guys in the end. Get an admin to kick him from the server for breaking rule one. If there is no admin vote one in or come find on on TS.

Return to “Official Server Feedback”