Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

[BB]Snap - Warning for asset wastage

If you have been banned from an official server you can see it here.
Forum rules
WARNING: There is a high chance of you breaking a forum rule, if you post a reply to these topics, which can result in a ban.

Topics here are not for general personal opinions on individual bans. The person named in the ban might get more slack, than those not even involved.
Mechanique
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: Mechanique

Re: [BB]Snap - Warning for asset wastage

Postby Mechanique » 09 Jul 2016, 18:56

The most russophobic thread of the week :lol: Please note that not every player here speaks English, and now that everyone is forced to play with random people (including monolingual untermenshen) instead of your language group and established team members by st*p*d autobalance, such things can and will happen. Snap is mature and very skilled player, I know him well enough to understand that he wouldn't waste anything on purpose and also sort of understand why he decided to fly (even if his skills are not very good) instead of trying to play with those "serious" players on ground, I myself try to avoid those people too.

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Gunther.S » 09 Jul 2016, 23:00

The most russophobic

Well there is no more pointing fingers at russians anymore for anything since they cant go opfoe always, only, and forever.

:twisted:

Play as community now. 8-)

omL
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: omL

Postby omL » 10 Jul 2016, 01:16

Mechanique wrote:The most russophobic thread of the week :lol: Please note that not every player here speaks English, and now that everyone is forced to play with random people (including monolingual untermenshen) instead of your language group and established team members by st*p*d autobalance, such things can and will happen. Snap is mature and very skilled player, I know him well enough to understand that he wouldn't waste anything on purpose and also sort of understand why he decided to fly (even if his skills are not very good) instead of trying to play with those "serious" players on ground, I myself try to avoid those people too.

1. Revived a 1-month old topic.
2. Yes, autobalance is bad.
3. Snap can be the most mature and most skilled player on the planet but he shouldn't waste assets that ""serious"" players are depending on.

Return to “Official Server Bans”