Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Marko Bolneze 3 Day Ban

If you have been banned from an official server you can see it here.
Forum rules
WARNING: There is a high chance of you breaking a forum rule, if you post a reply to these topics, which can result in a ban.

Topics here are not for general personal opinions on individual bans. The person named in the ban might get more slack, than those not even involved.
syntax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
In-game Name: syntax

Marko Bolneze 3 Day Ban

Postby syntax » 04 Jun 2016, 22:28

nick: Marko Bolneze
GUID: c4f67ed6f254102c8ed8715d0b9de617
reason: randomly 'scratch/spamming' map with the drawing tool, griefing, outrage server rule #1 & #7
course of action: warned twice -> kicked -> 3day ban
Banned on Jun 4st, 2016 21:42:04 (GMT +1)

ChatLog:

21:30:44 | (Global) Brasiel: STOP THIS SHT ON THE MAP
21:31:20 | (Group) Zio Sam: -.
21:31:46 | (Group) SRF Condemned: КАЗАК ЗАБЕЙ
21:31:50 | (Side) Brasiel: STOP WRITING ON THE MAP
21:32:05 | (Global) Brasiel: ADMINS
21:32:10 | (Global) Brasiel: SEE WHO'S WRITING ON THE MAP
21:32:18 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: why?
21:32:30 | (Global) Brasiel: HE'S 'playing' around with this thing
21:32:34 | (Global) Brasiel: look at the map
21:32:38 | (Side) =SEALZ= Johnc373: can we stop the tking at base also
21:32:39 | (Global) syntax: Terry watch your fire
21:32:42 | (Global) Marko Bolneze: its me
21:32:50 | (Side) Brasiel: SO STOP DOING IT
21:32:59 | (Side) Brasiel: we know we need help at that POS
21:32:59 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: why?
21:33:03 | (Global) J. Wilson: is this not a game ?>
21:33:12 | (Side) Brasiel: stop fckin polluting the map
21:33:13 | (Side) syntax: stop it marko last warning
21:33:19 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: why?
21:33:35 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: hey say why?
21:33:45 | (Side) Brasiel: i gave you a reason
21:33:50 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: which?
21:33:52 | (Global) Zevas: great
21:33:53 | (Side) Brasiel: you're polluting the map
21:33:54 | (Group) Terry: I GOT TO GO GYD
21:33:56 | (Group) Terry: GUYS*
21:33:58 | (Global) Zevas: Now I cant get the FO out of the heli
21:33:59 | (Group) Terry: THANKS FOR THE GRP MITHRAS
21:34:02 | (Group) Zerus: einmal epi reicht
21:34:09 | (Side) Brasiel: and started to randomly 'scratch' the map
21:34:14 | (Group) LAGGED: thanks mithras you asshgole
21:34:21 | (Side) Brasiel: making it impossible to see what was happening there
21:34:27 | (Side) Mithras: sorry guy
21:34:32 | (Group) SRF SargeNuR: hfkbr chtpfk bv
21:34:34 | (Group) SRF Condemned: Я НЕ ДОБЯЖАЛ
21:34:36 | (Group) SRF Condemned: Я ЗА КАМНЕМ
21:34:37 | (Group) SRF SargeNuR: ралик срезал им
21:34:45 | (Side) Mithras: if it's any consolation, you took a lot of bullets before yo went down
21:35:12 | (Group) Cossack: ja minus
21:35:14 | (Global) Zio Sam: why i see everyone with a red cross?
21:35:20 | (Side) Brasiel: MARCO AND NOOTNOOT
21:35:21 | (Side) Brasiel: STOP THS
21:35:28 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: please ?*
21:35:41 | (Side) Brasiel: look at the map
21:36:01 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: u like this tool too
21:36:02 | (Side) Oli Olsen: stop writting or zou will be kicked
21:36:07 | (Group) Cossack: ralik nuzen
21:36:12 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: why ?
21:36:25 | (Group) SRF_marat: ЕСТЬ РАЛЛИК
21:36:27 | (Side) Brasiel: because you're not doing anything useful
21:36:27 | (Side) Nootnoot8: Are we not allowed to write whatsoever?
21:36:30 | (Side) Mithras: rp comin up
21:36:31 | (Side) Nootnoot8: Cause its suefull
21:36:36 | (Side) Brasiel: mfg
21:36:36 | Player #55 Marko Bolneze kicked!
21:36:39 | (Side) Oli Olsen: but this is just useless trash
21:37:23 | (Group) Mithras: ei on my body
21:37:55 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: dont kick for that poutin's kid
21:38:31 | (Global) Marko Bolneze: Dont kick for that poutin's kid
21:38:53 | (Group) SRF_marat: СЛЕВА КОНД
21:38:55 | (Group) SRF_marat: ТРОЕ
21:39:04 | (Group) [3.JgKp]s3nSe.: w
21:39:12 | (Group) SRF_marat: ТАМ ФОБУ НЕСУТ
21:40:06 | (Group) SRF Condemned: на нас
21:40:20 | (Group) Valetudo: f*** sorry about that i didnt notice i was in the red circle
21:40:22 | (Group) SRF_marat: ХОДЯТ АГА
21:40:22 | (Global) Brasiel: syntax, check the lower part of the map ...
21:40:25 | (Group) Adrian Solstheim: ballista and joku come NE
21:40:28 | (Group) Adrian Solstheim: ei here
21:41:13 | (Group) SRF SargeNuR: НУ Я НЕ ДОБЕЖАЛ
21:41:19 | (Group) SRF SargeNuR: ФОБУ НЕ ДАЛ ПОСТАВИТЬ
21:41:33 | (Global) Marko Bolneze: i dont know who say if not allowed to write on map
21:41:36 | (Global) Marko Bolneze: but he lie
21:41:44 | (Global) Hmel: STOP IT
21:42:00 | (Global) Brasiel: this guy deserves a ban
21:42:04 | Player #18 Marko Bolneze banned for 4320 minutes!

Marko Bolneze
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Re: Marko Bolneze 3 Day Ban

Postby Marko Bolneze » 05 Jun 2016, 21:27

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
In-game Name: Schadler17

Postby Schadler17 » 06 Jun 2016, 09:40

Didn't think it was that intentional, but damn. Lol.

Spamming marks on map is annoying. You were told to stop. Even if you were trying to direct the team toward the objective, the only thing you were actually doing was interrupting their gameplay since they can't see map with 1000 markers, hindering their gameplay. An admin told you to stop multiple times and all you do is ask Why. He gives you a reason, but you apparently continued to do so and got kicked for it, then came back and started back up in global/side chat.

As an admin, you should be quite familiar with this thread, but if not, lets pull it up..
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2507

1. Be respectful to all players and avoid disrupting anyone's game play in any way which was not intended by the game.
It wasn't intended to spam the map with markers and make it impossible for your team to see it.

7. Arguing with the admin publicly will result in a ban.
Admin told you to stop, multiple times, and kicked you. they should only have to tell you once. Anything after that warrants a kick.

8. Do not communicate on global at any time. For administrative reasons you may use global txt chat to contact admin, avoid Global text chat if possible by using team speak to contact admins.

Although were a bit relaxed on Global Chat use as long as it doesn't get out of hand, bringing your argument to global/side chat (or game chat in general) is the wrong way of handling it.
avoid Global text chat if possible by using team speak to contact admins.

That being said, next time your team isn't moving to an objective, try the Long Range Radio. If that doesn't work, talk in side chat and ask them to move. If that doesn't work, then you're pretty much s*** outta luck unless you get your own squad up there where you need to be. But spamming the map with markers isn't helping your team at all, infact its making them bi*** in chat about what you're doing, hindering their gameplay even more than just your map spam.
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie, adios, good riddance, f*** you.

Marko Bolneze
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Marko Bolneze » 06 Jun 2016, 16:02

Schadler17 u looks like u didnt see my explanations so i repost here.

This is what i do/see :

During this game, i was trying to play as UAV operator (as BLU), spotting on map fobs, armors, rally points, and infantry movements for the team. For this i was using tacbf tools, old map marking, and the new drawing tool.
Blu was slowly winning, and i was very happy. At a moment (more than the half of the game) we was losing the "Stronghold" point, while keep standing the "Hotel" point : http://i.imgur.com/vBn1Pv0.jpg
So i circle the stronghold point and mark a "HELP" under it and draw 2 arrows for suggest differents ways of approach, and i make a very little circle on the NE of the New castle with 2 lines going towards the contested point for suggest a defensive/support position with good way of fire.
All of this was made with the new drawing tool, and i pay attention to zoom in a lot for not blind the map.

But as soon as i finsh all of this somebody begin to delete the "HELP" first and all of the others marks (who was not all from me), so i redraw all my marks and the other guy (who are unknown) delete them again and again wihout say nothing, so i draw it again and again wihout say nothing. At this moment its was pretty funny. But we was still loosing stronghold.

Next Brasiel begin to complain : viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3546 (Thx for the chat log but it was not needed to duplicate the thread u create confusion)(((in global and IN CAPS LOC)rules,rules,rules : viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2507)N°8!)

So i speak a bit for try to understand what was the problem with drawing. But see how most of people dont care of all this. And i finish by stop drawing because that was deleted anyway.
So i begin to spot with the tacbf tool on the map: requesting "Attack" "Assistance" "CAS""APC""Supression" and multiples soldiers marks. Both Air an APC was up on our team. All of this on the "stronghold" point who was now fully taken by OPfor, closest ally was more than 400m away.

And i was kicked.

So i come back on the game on the opposite side, (who explain this : 21:37:55 | (Side) Marko Bolneze: dont kick for that poutin's kid
21:38:31 | (Global) Marko Bolneze: Dont kick for that poutin's kid//, I'm not spamming just trying to speak to admins who was pretty all on Blu)

And because i have no answer i write this on the map : http://prntscr.com/bce7a0 at a place who do not harm anybody. Most of ppl didnt see it until Brasiel say this :
21:40:22 | (Global) Brasiel: syntax, check the lower part of the map ...

and next he say that :
21:42:00 | (Global) Brasiel: this guy deserves a ban

And i was banned 3 days for write on the map withe the new arma tool.

So now about what u say (when u speak) :

First Brasiel, sure, i got banned because i was using the new arma map tool and because u ask admins to ban me.

If i admit writing on map (i do it in game watch chat log), and yes i write if i want like on this : http://prntscr.com/bce7a0

I never do this 2year old kid's drawing on this : http://prntscr.com/bce8gj
And i suspect you (Brasiel) to be a damn vicious liar and i think u do it yourself for make me banned (for unknow reason i never see u before ingame)

So admins, plz, think more than 10s before ban.

Next i stop writing on map BEFORE be kicked. And i only write : "I WRITE IF I WANT" at a safe spot when i come back.

So yes i say to you i was writing on map, but u dont know what is from me or from any other ppl. And i was writing on map from the begining of the game and this not harm nobody.

I NEVER randomly 'scratch/spamming' map with the drawing tool, or even any kind of griefing, im not this kind of player. And I have offended anyone.

Now Oli :

Oli Olsen wrote:
and i think a little timeout should be good for you even when you are game admin.

I just come replay the game after multiple months of break. So yeah thx for the idea but maybe u should apply it for yourself first and watch for apply it on any other guy next.

About this :

Oli Olsen wrote:
also game admins should be good role model for other player and your behavior is not showing me this

Schadler17 wrote:
Spamming the map with marks like that is interrupting gameplay and definitely isn't acceptable from an admin.

So if i was not an game admin i was not being kicked/banned ?
If you want just ask Tacbf team to remove me admins rights i will follow what they say. And if this allow me to play i will be very happy !

Schadler :

Schadler17 wrote:
If you're acting st*p*d ingame and another admin tells you to stop, then stop.

Thx for the advice its priceless. But i was not acting st*p*d as u say, but anyway i stop when a admin (and not any random player) say me to stop but this do not work.

Anyway i can say u, u are speaking st*p*d inforums and i tell you to stop, then ?

Balista :

Balista wrote:
Omg, how is he even still an admin? :lol:

... What do u want ? This kind of commentary is fully useless and can be harmful/toxic, even more in the BAN section of the forums.

Schadler17 wrote:
Simply enough, if he continues, perm ban him. Admin or not, he follows rules just like everyone else or he faces consequences. Infact, being an admin, I expect higher consequences for his actions, since he's supposed to ENFORCE the rules, not intentionally break them and pester other admins.

Speak directly to me please, and if u expect higher consequences for admins, be carefull about what u do/say yourself first, or ask for remove me admin. And yes : "being an admin [...] he's supposed [...] not pester other admins" i agree, apply it.

Admins are more supposed to discuss with each other about new rules/breaking rules/sanctions than a new tool can bring. Than kick/ban each other at the first opportunity.

Personnally from now multiple years of playing (2) i never ban anybody and i take care about how the game is going.

Also i think Syntax was very happy to harm me because some days ago (my first game after break), he was complaining and following me more than 15min about a UAZ i was supposed to "steal" from him at RU main base. When a lot of other trans was available at the same place, and i just ignored him.

Finally if u think u have issues with me feel free to speak with me and keep your s***storm for yourself or for fight me ingame thx !

And pease try to do not apply rules in a way who make you looks like blind sheeps. This will make earn time.

Now stay nice and peacefull with some cool music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N4mIoV3U84 hope u like read.

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Schadler17 » 06 Jun 2016, 19:28

I saw your reply on the previous thread, so I wont even bother reading it here.

The point is, you WERE spamming map with marks. You were asked to stop by other players, and told to stop by an admin.
You continued and were kicked. The end, should have stopped their. You rejoined and continued in chat, saying you can do what you want. Now, lets stop there and explain why you CAN'T do what you want.

Just because you're an admin, don't mean you make/control the rules, you enforce them. Point blank period, end of sentence.
Being an admin, one who actually enforces the rules, you should know them and know not to break them. This being said, publicly arguing with another admin, is against the rules, even as a fellow admin yourself. If they tell you to stop, you stop. The end. You dont argue about it, you don't continue what you're doing against what they told you, and you damn sure don't attempt to bring your position as admin into the equation saying you can do as you please. Yeah, you enforce rules, but you also follow them, and can/will get punished when you break them.

That being said, after you were kicked, you came into the game and continued to argue your point. Not only did you do that, you continued to write on the map "I can write if I want" basically showing your disreguard for what the other admin told you. So basically, you're saying "f*** you Mr. Admin, I can do what I want" but in a semi-nicer way. That don't fly here.

Now, you saying circling the objectives and making lines to the others and s*** isn't effecting YOUR gameplay. But if its effecting OTHER peoples gameplay, its a problem and needs to stop. They even told you to stop, showing that its causing them issues (pretty sure they wouldn't bi*** for no reason.)

So, all that being said, lets summarize.
Admin tells you not to do something, don't do it. If you do, expect to get removed from the server. Admin or not, you can/will be punished as well.
The end.

Marko Bolneze
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Marko Bolneze » 06 Jun 2016, 23:00

The way you see the things is not the way i do it or i see it.

The notice that you lent me is not mine.

I don't really enforce/make/controle the rules, i follow them.

I write if i want and it's not a f*** you.

now have fun https://youtu.be/3N4mIoV3U84?t=45m20s

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Schadler17 » 06 Jun 2016, 23:19

I don't really enforce/make/controle the rules, i follow them.

1. Be respectful to all players and avoid disrupting anyone's game play in any way which was not intended by the game.
7. Arguing with the admin publicly will result in a ban.
8. Do not communicate on global at any time. For administrative reasons you may use global txt chat to contact admin, avoid Global text chat if possible by using team speak to contact admins.

now have fun viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2507

Marko Bolneze
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Marko Bolneze » 07 Jun 2016, 00:41

Yea u can copy/paste the rules like a deaf sheep, this didn't make you right.

Anyway did u listen the music ? I find this part really cool !
https://youtu.be/3N4mIoV3U84?t=45m20s
And we have love here in the URL awesome !

See u ingame /

Ballista
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: Ballista

Postby Ballista » 07 Jun 2016, 07:14

Marko Bolneze wrote:... What do u want ? This kind of commentary is fully useless and can be harmful/toxic, even more in the BAN section of the forums.

I agree that was not really mature and well thought comment from me, I apologise for that. Was a bit surprised and typed it not really thinking.

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Schadler17 » 07 Jun 2016, 09:40

See, you only get unbanned when you fully understand what you did wrong and apologize for it and agree not to do it again.
So yeah, see you ingame... once you realize what you did wrong lol.

Return to “Official Server Bans”