Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

User01 3 day ban

If you have been banned from an official server you can see it here.
Forum rules
WARNING: There is a high chance of you breaking a forum rule, if you post a reply to these topics, which can result in a ban.

Topics here are not for general personal opinions on individual bans. The person named in the ban might get more slack, than those not even involved.
User01
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Re: User01 3 day ban

Postby User01 » 11 May 2016, 09:29

omL wrote:If you want me banned go make a big ban thread for omL where you and all your little friends can compile all the evidence you have on me. Stop accusing me of s*** on YOUR OWN ban thread where you have ended up apologising for your actions so you can get unbanned. Trying to drag me down with you is just childish.

Wow, you are completely out of your mind. Seems like you have absolutely no honor whatsoever. I didn't want to respond to bulls*** like this, but f*** it, I will let myself respond to you one more time.
First of all, you said that Russians joined and started insulting everyone dropping n-bombs. My god, You could've lied anything else, but you choose to lie about the least possible f*** thing you could've heard from russian. Most of us barely speak or speak not so good, to be aware from racial slurs. Yet kids like you always love racial slur and dropping this s*** everytime they have possibility.
Second, I was there since the start of the round. I missed briefing - yes, but as soon as everyone spawned, I was there too by that time.
Third, I don't know all game admins, and for that time I thought that someone from your friends who got admin got rid of me. Later I find out, that I was wrong. Yes, Shadler claims he didn't heard your nazi insults, yet I don't think he is deaf, and he wouldn't hear 'angry russkeis who drop n-bombs all over the place'.
I never apologized for my actions against you in this thread. I took responsibility for them, but not apologized.
Again, I'm not that worried about you getting perma'd, since I'm confident that you will get yourself banned anyways. Sooner or later.

omL wrote:Trying to drag me down with you is just childish.

How can I drag you down with me, when you are already hitting the bottom? But I tell you what is really childish. Childish is when you start a holywar by insulting somes nation and country, yet come back after few days trying to sell it sideways, lying your as* of with hilarious accusations. You are just hilarious. If your reputation meant nothing, then Gunther never offered perma on you and said "AGAIN".

crayon wrote:Would like to report User01 for trashtalk to me a few days ago too.

Oh, hi crayon! Don't forget to check the rules for 'bein worzt marksmun in me squat grands a ban" :lol:

Shadler wrote:Again, play the game or I'll ban all of you to end the drama.

I wish I could, Shadler. But I'm banned. Even when I wasn't banned, that kid didn't allowed me to play. We need to get rid from scum like oml, and there will be no more drama ever.
But that was it for me. I'm not willing to waste any more of my time sitting here, trying to prove wrong another bulls*** story from oml.
As I said, please hit me when Im unbanned, so I can come back and help my friends slaughter blufor again. :D

omL
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: omL

Re: User01 3 day ban

Postby omL » 11 May 2016, 15:52

User01 wrote:First of all, you said that Russians joined and started insulting everyone dropping n-bombs. My god, You could've lied anything else, but you choose to lie about the least possible f*** thing you could've heard from russian.

haha garpun was kicked (BY SCHADLER IIRC) for using these words. You should go ask him yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Return to “Official Server Bans”