Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Report omL

If you have been banned from an official server you can see it here.
Forum rules
WARNING: There is a high chance of you breaking a forum rule, if you post a reply to these topics, which can result in a ban.

Topics here are not for general personal opinions on individual bans. The person named in the ban might get more slack, than those not even involved.
omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Report omL

Postby omL » 09 Mar 2016, 13:48

beta males rofl if you can't take a couple of rude words in text chat online you're the definition of a melt

omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Report omL

Postby omL » 09 Mar 2016, 13:49

On return from my ban I will continue to flame, you might as well make it permanent. :D

chrisvdbrug
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 43
Joined: 27 Jan 2016, 22:41
In-game Name: chris

Re: Report omL

Postby chrisvdbrug » 09 Mar 2016, 14:13

Well i was in your team/sq aswell. and you dident really lead.
i dident get anny orders,no commands and i and others guys in the sq was just running around.
doing fine tho soo no hard feelings.
soo there was not really a point of calling your team a lockt sq.

soo you could have let oml in to get the gear. cous we can talk about allot of thing but that wat is was really about.
at that point of time there were no other team up soo getting gear was no option for Oml.

soo i can get why oml get mad, cous a guy dont let him in cous a st*p*d reason.... cous there was no reason...

and its funny you guys really care soo mutch about what som one saying about you, that you dont know and never saw befor....
kinda sad you guys post s*** like this to get people band.
cous Oml is one of the best players on the sever. and hees good for the team balance.
2 weeks ban is just silly...


just cous you guys cant handel som one saying s*** to you ?
if som one says im a ho** i dont give a s*** .. cous i know im not...
but mb you know you sould have just let him in .. just for the gear... be the bigger man if you thike hees wrong..

spoon
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Mar 2016, 00:41
In-game Name: spoon

Re: Report omL

Postby spoon » 09 Mar 2016, 14:41

Defend him all you want chris he is a proven troll its not his first time being banned. The other guys in my squad had no problem hearing and listening to the orders I was giving them. Are you sure you were in TS? Redpath, Rabidsquerrel, Spc Task Force, drew seemed to be the only ones to actually listen to orders. The other players were FIL who speaks only russian, Haski who i could not get a responses out of and YOU. Anyways boys its been fun see ya on the battlefield.

omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Report omL

Postby omL » 09 Mar 2016, 14:52

spoon wrote:Defend him all you want chris he is a proven troll its not his first time being banned. The other guys in my squad had no problem hearing and listening to the orders I was giving them. Are you sure you were in TS? Redpath, Rabidsquerrel, Spc Task Force, drew seemed to be the only ones to actually listen to orders. The other players were FIL who speaks only russian, Haski who i could not get a responses out of and YOU. Anyways boys its been fun see ya on the battlefield.

So you we're only actually leading a squad of 4 then ? Could swear you were dragging 8 men through the mud and couldn't carry the weight of an extra player.

spoon
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 35
Joined: 04 Mar 2016, 00:41
In-game Name: spoon

Re: Report omL

Postby spoon » 09 Mar 2016, 15:00

Yeah I can't carry the weight of an extra soldier who doesn't have a smidge of common decency towards other players, and I won't apologize for it either. Most players come here to have fun and play the game in a nice atmosphere, not to come on and get s*** talked by a for lack of better polite words a bully for such a trivial thing as not letting you join a squad. I would have just started another squad by myself. Someone will join eventually not a big deal. I hope you don't carry yourself like this in public because it would be pretty tough to make friends. Maybe thats why you are the way you are. Anyways fellas I've got no more to say on the subject. Have a good day!

omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Report omL

Postby omL » 09 Mar 2016, 15:20

spoon wrote:Yeah I can't carry the weight of an extra soldier who doesn't have a smidge of common decency towards other players

Yes this is true, when I'm in a squad I tend to be the reason it fails and no-one on the server gets along with me. :lol:

spoon wrote:Most players come here to have fun and play the game in a nice atmosphere, not to come on and get s*** talked by a for lack of better polite words a bully for such a trivial thing as not letting you join a squad.

And you're assuming I haven't come on for that reason? All I ask for is a good squad with good communication and I am denied this is the short window I have to play and you wonder why I am a little angry.

spoon wrote:I would have just started another squad by myself.Someone will join eventually not a big deal.

Wish I had the time and patience

Adanteh
Admin
Admin
Posts: 1502
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 15:43
In-game Name:

Re: Report omL

Postby Adanteh » 09 Mar 2016, 15:28

Locking thread for obvious reasons.

omL I understand you get annoyed if you can't join a squad, but being a little meme spewer is not appreciated by lots of other players. If it's just banter between people who knew each other it wouldn't matter and if you say that stuff to me I don't care, but on multiple occasion others have already brought up having problems with it and you've already had your warning for this. If someone doesn't want you in their squad for whatever reason, deal with it, make your own squad and do a million times better than them.

<insert safe space video here>

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2352
Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 02:12
In-game Name:

Re: Report omL

Postby Gunther.S » 09 Mar 2016, 17:08

omL wrote:On return from my ban I will continue to flame, you might as well make it permanent. :D


Okay perma! Good suggestion. ;)
Image


Return to “Official Server Bans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest