Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Request sanction against player omL

If you have been banned from an official server you can see it here.
Forum rules
WARNING: There is a high chance of you breaking a forum rule, if you post a reply to these topics, which can result in a ban.

Topics here are not for general personal opinions on individual bans. The person named in the ban might get more slack, than those not even involved.
omL_TacBF
Newb
Newb
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Feb 2016, 13:59
In-game Name: omL

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby omL_TacBF » 23 Feb 2016, 14:00

Sorry for my actions friends, I've been having a very hard time at home recently and have been taking it out on my online family(the players on this great server). I know the things I've said and done are wrong and I deeply apologise to anyone I've offended.

You guys are like my second family and I feel sick to my stomach that I've lashed out in such a nasty way, I hope you guys can find it in your heart to forgive me and we can all move on from this horrific incident as I put my real life tough time behind me and simply enjoy more tactical battlefield.

Thanks for listening,

omL.

omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby omL » 23 Feb 2016, 14:53

omL_TacBF wrote:Sorry for my actions friends, I've been having a very hard time at home recently and have been taking it out on my online family(the players on this great server). I know the things I've said and done are wrong and I deeply apologise to anyone I've offended.

You guys are like my second family and I feel sick to my stomach that I've lashed out in such a nasty way, I hope you guys can find it in your heart to forgive me and we can all move on from this horrific incident as I put my real life tough time behind me and simply enjoy more tactical battlefield.

Thanks for listening,

omL.

LOL

DanielPas
Newb
Newb
Posts: 9
Joined: 22 Jan 2016, 15:48
In-game Name: DanielPas

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby DanielPas » 23 Feb 2016, 16:48

Its really something wrong with this guy...
http://i63.tinypic.com/2m5xc1y.png
Image

omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby omL » 23 Feb 2016, 17:17

DanielPas wrote:Its really something wrong with this guy...
http://i63.tinypic.com/2m5xc1y.png
[z...img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2m5xc1y.png[/img]

Picture doesn't load for me, what is it ?

omL_TacBF
Newb
Newb
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Feb 2016, 13:59
In-game Name: omL

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby omL_TacBF » 23 Feb 2016, 17:18

DanielPas wrote:Its really something wrong with this guy...
http://i63.tinypic.com/2m5xc1y.png
[z img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2m5xc1y.png[/img]



rah bruv your a melt swear down famo u get me blud wag1 kurwa

omL
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 285
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 21:53
In-game Name: omL

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby omL » 23 Feb 2016, 17:24

omL_TacBF wrote:rah bruv your a melt swear down famo u get me blud wag1 kurwa

troll but good meme

crayon
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 354
Joined: 20 May 2015, 09:39
In-game Name: crayon

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby crayon » 23 Feb 2016, 19:11

Gam3rz wrote:
I played the last half of that round and honestly I didn't see the Black Hawk transport troops. I was wondering why it was doing gun runs for so long when we lost construction and had no spawn points left and half the team was stuck in base.

I also didn't see it hoist any FO crates.

Didn't see the side chat flame.


Ok so i'll clarrify this again: When me and my crewmembers are in the BH (or any others helicopters) we are always carrying LR radios, this radio allows SL and assets users to communicate between each others. So during the game i told at each engine start that we were able to make transport or support if needed. With no answer from the squads we made some gunruns and spotted ennemy FO and APCs.

You guys have to understand that you can always communicate with a heli pilot or tank operator, by the LR radio. If not that mean this guy is not on ts and u can keep request assistance on the map (use the mod at his maximum capacity ;) )

For the flame on the chat: that not the worses insults but still disrespect full. (proofs on the screenshots).


I told you a few times to airlift troops to specific areas and got no response. Pilots should be landing at base and sheparding players into the chopper if there are many players at base and no spawn points.
It is highly unlikely you will find a lasting solution to a problem if you do not adequately comprehend the origin of that problem.

"an appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile hoping that he will be eaten last"

Johnnyseven
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 38
Joined: 27 May 2015, 15:24
In-game Name:

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby Johnnyseven » 23 Feb 2016, 19:29

I know this isn't the subject of the thread but holy s***, of all the people you could call out for not providing air support Gamerz and Ranger are not the ones to go after. They pretty much always instantly break off gun runs when requested elsewhere.

Ranger
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Aug 2015, 09:16
In-game Name:

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby Ranger » 23 Feb 2016, 19:39

crayon wrote:I told you a few times to airlift troops to specific areas and got no response. Pilots should be landing at base and sheparding players into the chopper if there are many players at base and no spawn points.


so i was the pilot. When i am pilot i am like a squadleader: i communicate over longrange very much. Everyone who has played with me knows that. You are accusing me of lonewolfing in a blackhawk and not listening or helping the team as a pilot should do. I dont know why you do that but its defenitly wrong. The total oposite is the case. I like it if there is a sl who needs a chopper and communicates over longeange with me. On that evening rarly was that the case. So i dont know when you tried to call us on LR (we always response btw to a request) but either we have been dead and u didnt saw that or you pressed the wrong keys on your keyboard because sadly i havent had a single transportrequest that night. All that said, it has nothing to do with the ban but i just wanted to clarify that accusation of me not teamplaying which i find very absurd. Also i dont want to start a discussion. So have a nice day :)

crayon
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 354
Joined: 20 May 2015, 09:39
In-game Name: crayon

Re: Request sanction against player omL

Postby crayon » 23 Feb 2016, 21:14

Johnnyseven wrote:I know this isn't the subject of the thread but holy s***, of all the people you could call out for not providing air support Gamerz and Ranger are not the ones to go after. They pretty much always instantly break off gun runs when requested elsewhere.


Not calling out for lack of gunrun support. Stating that I think they could have transported more troops, and been more assertive in transporting troops to relevant areas when the leadership of the team was ineffective, and that a request I made for them to transport troops - whether it was seen or not - was not acted upon or acknowledged - perhaps they were not monitoring side chat.
Last edited by crayon on 23 Feb 2016, 21:19, edited 2 times in total.
It is highly unlikely you will find a lasting solution to a problem if you do not adequately comprehend the origin of that problem.

"an appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile hoping that he will be eaten last"


Return to “Official Server Bans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest