- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_zones", [1,-5,6]];
- Specify an array of which zone "sides" to check to spawn vehicle here.
Each (whole) number (including negative ones) represent a zone index from the ZoneList array.
Negative number means you should NOT own that zone.
All conditions must be fulfilled to enable spawn
It could be handy if vehicle is remote and away from any zone or even at the base.
- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_players_count", 12];
- Only spawn vehicle after sufficient players join that side. Eg: spawn tank if minimum count of side players for west/east > 12
- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_players_max", 20];
- Only spawn vehicle below player count on that side. Eg: spawn tank if maximum count of side players for west/east < 20
This will be avaiable from v3.9+.
Eg: switch an APC spawn for a Tank spawn. In this case you would set the tank spawn at minimum 30 and the APC spawn at maximum 30. Then once you reach 30 the APC will not respawn and the tank will.
- this setVariable ["ICE_respawn_limit", 4];
- Only respawn vehicle selected number of times, (which includes zero times). Eg: spawn jet 3 times only
- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_delay", 3];
- Delay the initial spawn of the vehicle for the given duration (First spawn is in 3 minutes after server starts, instead of immediately at start.)
- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_respawn", 5];
- Override respawn time for vehicle (Respawns in 5 minutes, instead of normal setting. Minimum 4 minutes) (v3.9+)
- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_abandoned", 10];
- Override 'abandoned' time. Vehicle despawns after half this time and spawns back at the full time. (v3.9+)
- this setVariable ["ICE_crewmenCountRequired", 0];
- Disables needing a driver and/or commander to be in gunner seat for armor (Can use for artillery). (v3.9+)
- this setVariable ["ICE_respawn_equivalent", ["UAZ_MG_INS", "WMIK_camo_MG"]];
- N.B: array order is [east,west]
Opposite/equivalent vehicle should respawn depending on which side holds zone, but nothing will spawn if neither side holds it.
Warning: use of "ICE_respawn_equivalent" is incompatible with most of the other zone-dependent object variables.
- this setVariable ["ICE_spawn_resistance_nearby", 200];
- This is still WIP as of 3.8.1, WIP as of 3.12.0
Only spawn vehicle if resistance faction has some permanent presence nearby, like a HO/TE/cache.
Spawnpoints (RPs, HOs, Team RPs, FOs):
- this setVariable ["TB_HO_tickets", 50];
- Sets the amount of tickets on a preplaced spawnpoint. Is used for team rally points also.
- this setVariable ["TB_TRP_timer", 14];
- Sets the duration a team rally point can be used. (Starts countdown at mission start)
CamoNets on Armaments/Supplies:
- this setVariable ["TB_addCamo", false];
- Supplies have a camoNet by default. Use this to remove the camoNet.
Mission developers can use markers in mission editor to add extra deployment range from that point for SRPs/HOs/FOs.
The following marker names can be used, where:
- side tag is `east` or `west`,
- the number tag can be 1 or higher, (ensuring numbers are sequential and start from 1):
Cargo Supply Containers:
- this setVariable ["TB_replenishCheckDuration", 15]; // uses minutes
- Use this to change the default replenishment period.
- Forward Outpost Containers Supply
- Static Weapon Crates Supply
- Artillery Ammo Supply
- Helicopter Supplies
- Armaments Box
- Resistance Cache
- Vehicle Supply // eg: ATV supply
These supply types have a 15 minute replenishment period by default:
- Forward Outpost Containers Supply
- this setVariable ["ICE_cargo_transportable_PV", false];
- Either allow/prevent an object or cargo box to be transported by carrying or loading on vehicles.
Note: Unsuitable for objects which are not known to TacBF, since vehicle/carry alignments might be vastly misaligned.