Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

TB RHS A&S [L-40] Devil's Castle (Chernarus)

Missions (which are accepted as official) are held here, for feedback.
Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2352
Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 02:12
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Gunther.S » 20 Oct 2015, 22:27

It's still my favorite Chernarus mission to play,


Mine also! Great mission, pretty well balanced and it flows very smoothly. Very back and fourth mission.
Image

Pr@rock
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 40
Joined: 15 Feb 2015, 13:18
In-game Name: Pr@rock

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Pr@rock » 05 Nov 2015, 16:01

r13
  • small changes for gameplay
thanks Adanteh for the tips

Pr@rock
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 40
Joined: 15 Feb 2015, 13:18
In-game Name: Pr@rock

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Pr@rock » 08 Nov 2015, 17:31

r14
  • modified the scripts installation of weapons in cars
  • small changes for gameplay

galactic
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 447
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 10:02
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby galactic » 14 Dec 2015, 15:27

Добавь зажигательные гранаты AN M-14. И ПСО-1М2-1 для командиров.

Pr@rock
Ranked
Ranked
Posts: 40
Joined: 15 Feb 2015, 13:18
In-game Name: Pr@rock

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Pr@rock » 28 Dec 2015, 13:53

r15
  • modified the scripts installation of weapons in cars ( changed completely )
  • small changes for gameplay (added kits special force's)

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2352
Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 02:12
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Gunther.S » 28 Dec 2015, 14:06

small changes for gameplay (added kits special force's)

I wont be able to look for a few days. I am curious how you are doing this? Are you just giving one special forces kit per x players? It might be a little awkward having an infantry squad with 1 sf or spez guy in the squad. Kinda doesnt make sense to me imo. If your doing some other way I might want to do this too.
Image

galactic
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 447
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 10:02
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby galactic » 28 Dec 2015, 18:12

Gunther.S wrote:
small changes for gameplay (added kits special force's)

I wont be able to look for a few days. I am curious how you are doing this? Are you just giving one special forces kit per x players? It might be a little awkward having an infantry squad with 1 sf or spez guy in the squad. Kinda doesnt make sense to me imo. If your doing some other way I might want to do this too.

Do not disturb the artist.

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2352
Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 02:12
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Gunther.S » 29 Dec 2015, 13:26

Okay I checked it out & I dont really like it personally. It doesnt make sense realism standpoint to have one 'special forces' guy stuck with a normal infantry squad with a silencer ect. Especially when the rest of the guys in his squad is running without silencers. It also doesnt make sense for gameplay which is more important.. To have one random guy running around with a silencer by himself or even if he sticks with the squad its still one guy with a silencer. It would be pretty fun for lonewolfing tho. In the end you can keepit if you want but unfortunately with the way squads are in tacbf thats the only way you can do it.
Image

galactic
Community Member
Community Member
Posts: 447
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 10:02
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby galactic » 29 Dec 2015, 17:27

Gunther.S wrote:Okay I checked it out & I dont really like it personally. It doesnt make sense realism standpoint to have one 'special forces' guy stuck with a normal infantry squad with a silencer ect. Especially when the rest of the guys in his squad is running without silencers. It also doesnt make sense for gameplay which is more important.. To have one random guy running around with a silencer by himself or even if he sticks with the squad its still one guy with a silencer. It would be pretty fun for lonewolfing tho. In the end you can keepit if you want but unfortunately with the way squads are in tacbf thats the only way you can do it.

Of course, the divers have more meaning. Squad and diver, what could be better in the forest?

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2352
Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 02:12
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS A&S [L-40]:Devil's Castle (Cherno)

Postby Gunther.S » 29 Dec 2015, 18:27

galactic wrote:
Gunther.S wrote:Okay I checked it out & I dont really like it personally. It doesnt make sense realism standpoint to have one 'special forces' guy stuck with a normal infantry squad with a silencer ect. Especially when the rest of the guys in his squad is running without silencers. It also doesnt make sense for gameplay which is more important.. To have one random guy running around with a silencer by himself or even if he sticks with the squad its still one guy with a silencer. It would be pretty fun for lonewolfing tho. In the end you can keepit if you want but unfortunately with the way squads are in tacbf thats the only way you can do it.

Of course, the divers have more meaning. Squad and diver, what could be better in the forest?


Let me help you out here.. I highlighted every instance that 'diver' was mentioned in the quotes above ;)

As you can see, you are fabricating nonsense out of nothing. Since there was no mention from 'diver' from me.
Image


Return to “Mission Feedback”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron