Ok, to carry on from the skype conversation.
To address the potential problem of blu skipping ahead to uncappable points and pressing the clicker as soon as it is set to blow.
R4: ADDED COUNTDOWN TIMER!!
- move air units at last objective into the hangars - currently its just "grenade launch or RPG them".
- add night-compatible optics to sniper and marksman class - they are both completely useless at night. You either fire from the hip or without any scope (shotgun style)
- restrict nightvisions! Currently the OpFor guys are picking up NATO NVGs - they start collecting it and giving them to their teammates. This is killing the purpose of this mission, isn't it?
- I would rate this mission rather a M-40 than a M-20 mission. I have played this mission with 6 vs 12 and there is so much assets in BluFor base - I couldnt decide what helicopter I'm going to take... well, I took noone cuz I took the plane.
- Does the pre-placed FO spawn at different locations? Cuz If I'm going to play OpFor the first thing I would do is to take out the enemy FO. There are so many helicopters in base - it shouldnt be a problem to fly in and deploy a FO at the beginning of the map. In my opinion you can remove the pre-placed FOs but it should be tested a bit more with higher player counts.
CharlieTwoFive wrote:- Demolition target vehicles despawn at airbase after a while
- FO supplies on russian side is not working (no options) -> Intended?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest