Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

TB S&D [M-20] Feruz Abad (Takistan) @RHS

Missions (which are accepted as official) are held here, for feedback.
hiddengearz
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Re: TB RHS@ S&D[M-20]: Feruz Abad r1 (Takistan)

Postby hiddengearz » 28 Mar 2015, 23:26

You can't deploy hideouts at any cache you have to defend. You can only deploy them at unknown caches, its really annoying for opfor & the radius is only large enough for one hideout.

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 29 Mar 2015, 11:04

Can confirm. Once cache 1 was revealed the green zone was gone. meaning that we only had a small zone around cache 2 and main that we could deploy the HO's. Is this intentional?

Cole
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: Cole

Postby Cole » 29 Mar 2015, 21:02

Alan wrote:Can confirm. Once cache 1 was revealed the green zone was gone. meaning that we only had a small zone around cache 2 and main that we could deploy the HO's. Is this intentional?

The green zone disappears as soon as a cache is revealed (when the circle changes to a shield), happens on all the caches.

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 30 Mar 2015, 08:33

Apparently this is intended. I just never noticed it before because we usually got a bunch of HO's up before the cache was revealed. The team is now discussing some rule changes for the S+D game-mode.

In the meantime, focus on getting the hideouts up BEFORE THE CACHE IS FOUND!

hiddengearz
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby hiddengearz » 01 Apr 2015, 18:00

Alan wrote:Apparently this is intended. I just never noticed it before because we usually got a bunch of HO's up before the cache was revealed. The team is now discussing some rule changes for the S+D game-mode.

In the meantime, focus on getting the hideouts up BEFORE THE CACHE IS FOUND!

The radius around the cache even before its revealed is only large enough to place 1 hideout. So once its destroyed you can't spawn remotely close to the cache.

Quobble
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Quobble » 07 Apr 2015, 03:08

Especially dont place the HOs ON the caches...I have to drink a cup of baldrian tea every time someone puts the hideout right next to a cache and when it gets destroyed they cry about not having an HO anymore.

Seriously, guys. Put the HOs in the most secret position possible.

Quobble
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

TB RHS@ S&D[M-20]: Feruz Abad r1 (Takistan)

Postby Quobble » 07 Apr 2015, 04:24

Hello!

Feruz Abad is a damn nice mission, I have to admit that.
There is one thing that really bothers me though:

The possible cache locations are too damn small and too few. Basically we have 4 location where the cache spawns.
Feruz Abad itself, Anar, Daryache and the little village north of Anar.

All those zones are bunched up around Feruz Abad. Easily reachable if one FOB is placed by the Blufor team nearby. [Not even considering that Blufor gets that sweet Arty FOB FO1 south of the city]

My suggestion would be to increase the zones for possible cache spawns so Blufor has to travel actually in order to get all caches.

Last times we played Feruz Abad I was flying trans and I had some nice tasks such as transporting a whole squad with a Littlebird to the next possible target location. Flight time wasnt even 2 minutes because the next location was just around the corner.

If we had bigger distances between the caches we could have wonderful scenarios such as cut off units far out in the middle of nowhere, downed helos in the badlands of Takistan, actual tasks for trans and CAS with a bigger ETA, less OP arty fire and much more.

Many of you guys have played Takistan way before Arma 3 came out so you should be aware of the many awesome POIs around the map.

I flew around the map to find some nice (and defendable) spots, here are some screenshots with the coordinates in the bottom right:

Image/

hImage

I would make a mission on my own if I could but I just started to learn the basics about creating missions in Arma, never done it before, so here is my suggestion for the existing mission.

Best regards

-Schmitti

Gunther.S
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Gunther.S » 09 Apr 2015, 03:25

Good feedback. The thing is, Feruz Abad is ment to function with smaller numbers which is why the AO is fairly small. Still something to consider. BTW I can get with you on making missions. Could be some good help.

tonimontana0328
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby tonimontana0328 » 04 Feb 2016, 17:43

Change the cup igla pods to rhs igla pods please.

tonimontana0328
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby tonimontana0328 » 04 Feb 2016, 17:43

And add mws supply please. Opfor doesnt have any mgs and stuff.

Return to “Mission Feedback”