This update is mainly a set of important bug fixes, code improvements and a new Mission Voting dialog.
- Mission Voting dialog:
- Added: a new Mission Voting & Preview dialog.
- The dialog can be accessed via: Player menu->Configuration->More->Missions Voting.
- It can be accessed during the game, plus voting can be started during the game. Votes will be carried forward to the end game voting for next mission.
- Allows you to see a list of almost all TacBF missions. (Newest missions might be absent until each update.)
- An admin option exists to allow you to manually add missing missions, which are then maintained by the server (until rebooted).
- Each mission includes a map image of the mission layout.
- A map image is also available of every island, for missions without a mission image.
- Filter options available: mission name (partial search allowed), game mode, player count, terrain name.
- Voting allows you to choose a range of mission names and/or features you want to play next. Players are limited to 5 votes. Admins are not limited.
- Voting results are tallied and shown to all players, where further voting on those votes can then be done.
- Tooltip hints exist for each caption, to explain what various colours mean and other details.
End game screen:
- Tweaked: end game duration increased from 30 to 180s
- Added: screen now includes a "Ready" button and for admins a "Finish" button.
- Added: screen now includes 2 new list for Played missions and Mission Votes, plus a "Vote for Next Mission" button.
- Fixed: the defending side should now have half of the normal BattlePrep duration, allowing for early base deployment/exit.
Observations: It seems it may not detect the defending side for some missions, resulting in the normal duration.
- Fixed: the defending side should now have access to base deployment options, upon BattlePrep ending.
- Fixed: the defending side now shows the "BattlePrep" ended message.
Observations: It seems it may not always show the attacking side this message, but the top countdown banner is obvious enough.
- Fixed: A&D: major bug where both factions were considered to be defending, if mission did not specify attacking side. This caused many problems including tickets and respawn issues.
- Fixed: first aid: fixed various first aid messages, which had incorrect parsing.
- Fixed: nearest medic now includes entire team, not just squad.
- Fixed: first aid message: was reporting missing icon: unitbleeding_ca.paa
- Fixed: messages: get in 'Boarded.' name was showing driver instead of new passenger.
- Fixed: menus: 'Inventory' menu option via Interact on small ammo boxes, now works.
- Changed: ammo: reduced GL HE shells limit from 6 to 3 if opposing player count is <= 13 ('low player count').
- Fixed: endMission: Added missing function class endMission. This prevented game ending upon detection of invalid mission set up.
- Changed: Push boat now allows 1 person to stay in boat and also stops drift after 3m, to prevent it drifting away indefinitely.
- Reduced: HO: default max HO count for mission has decreased from 6 to 5. Missions usually override this anyway.
- Tweak: Fixed: AI: flag touch radius changed to 15m from 5m when AI on, due to AI not path-finding complex objects sometimes.
- Tweak: Fixed: progress bar: in demolition missions, for defending side, progress bar now shows text "Defend ..." instead of "Destroy ...".
- Fixed: removed "mins" from some messages.
- Changed: reduced AFK minor dur from 300s to 240s.
- Tweaked: Messages: Deploy_RP message was Side, not Group.
- Fixed: bug existed where increasing group size limit beyond 7 was not working, even though it says it did.
- Changed: default group size limit for Resistance factions has now increased from 6 to 8, plus max group size is 12 for Res always.
- Tweaked: Pre-placed structure markers:
a) Ramparts are now drawn as skinny wall, not large block.
b) Warfare structures are now drawn with solid outline.
c) CamoNets/(sheds?) are now drawn with diagonal pattern.
- Added: Markers: Pre-placed razor wires are now drawn.
- Fixed: Validation of zoneList.hpp was reporting DEPQTY checks with incorrect range values. Message clarified.
- Added: Validation of zoneList.hpp value types
- Fixed: Validation of zoneList.hpp was reporting negative zone id's as invalid, which was incorrect.
- Code: XEH: Standardised all TB object classes to be extendedEventHandler compliant, (via ": DefaultEventhandlers" method).
- Fixed: Menu keys: these would sometime not initialise quick enough at the very start, causing script errors for a minute.
- Changed: Code: keybinding init improvements.
- Fixed: menus/AI: bug with changing AI settings not being broadcast back to clients, for use via menus.
- Fixed: Zones: BIS_fnc_MP was complaining about nil targets at start for triggers.
- Fixed: Zones: had wrong syntax in some parts relating to: _condition = "this"; OR (_zoneHeightRange isEqualTo )
- Added: Debug: Added: "Show cursorTarget parents" tool menu option - also handles odd warfare configs which are not detected by cursorTarget.