Here is a quick update on our development progress. Our plans for the release of v3.14 are a bit overdue now.
- We estimate that v3.14 should be released in the next 3 to 7 weeks, so late-September/mid-October, at least that is the goal.
- Dr_Eyeball has broken his leg, so has not been able to do much, but is working on many of the small tasks and bug fixes.
- Adanteh has been very busy rewriting the core A&S code to attempt to optimise it. We won't know if it helps yet until it is tested on a full server. Sorting out some final issues and then it should be suitable for next release.
- The next release will also include a bunch of new @CUP AA/AT launcher weapons, which are graciously provided by the @CUP dev team, (as per licence requirements), which we highly appreciate.
- Along with more bug fixes and some minor improvements. I'll try to list some of these as we progress.
- We have got some new mission makers on-board lately. The entire mission dev team has been busy creating and improving missions to keep things moving forward. Try them out soon, if you haven't already.
- We are looking to improve the mission standards, plus try to introduce more asymmetry.