The final changelog will include all changes from 3.24.1 - 3.25.0 in future.
This update is not a public update, so it won't be on Armaholic, BIS, and similar places yet.
Continue to log any new bugs to Bug Reports 3.24
Change log 3.24.1:
- Added: New feature to determine who the current admin is.
- Added: The scoreboard (on `score` screen and `end game` screen) now shows who the active admin is!
- Fixed: The list of flags (on map and scoreboard) were sometimes not showing at all on some missions, with incorrectly linked main base zones.
- Fixed: 'AFK' status will hopefully work now on Scoreboard.
- Squad Radar: Changed: Optimisation: faster array fetching and processing. Less UI display overhead.
- Squad Radar: Fixed: Unconfirmed fix. Possibly fixed a bug where sometimes a nearby player does not have his icon appear on your squad radar, or sometimes even your icon.
- Fixed: Created substitution classes for most of the deleted @CUP_Terrain CWA_ classes. This allows unfixed TacBF missions to still be loaded for editing and run.
- Added: Minor: Mission will now detect and warn about duplicated gameLogics, like "server_1", "server_2_1", "TB_logic_2", "TB_logic_1_1", etc.
- Added: Minor: Missions: "<FB>" tag for use in briefing files.
- Fixed: Minor: Prevent Arma 3 complaining about missing description for CfgWorlds classes, when world mod is not currently loaded.
Dev coding changes: (not important to players, normally)
- Dev: Fixed: getScaledLocationFontSize had array index bug.
- Dev: re-enable GMG mounted weapon classes for cargo IDs list.
- Dev: Changed: Draw SP zone radius text smaller.
- Dev: Refactor only: Optimisation: isEqualType.
- Dev: Fixed: TB_processes_fnc_display was displaying last list record as blank data
- Dev: Changed: added some scriptName calls for spawn loops
- Dev: Fixed: all XML parsing errors in 'img' tags.