This includes the TeamSpeak3 admins.
There are currently too many admins plus absent admins.
- A new topic will be opened next week to allow old admins to re-apply (and new admins to apply). A response on each decision will be made by PM after consideration.
- New admins will have access to a private forum to help manage bans, vote on issues, discuss issues and devise new rules (if needed).
- The private forum will also allow us to reset the password more often, to allow easy notification to admins.
- Admins who are not active very often will not be accepted any more.
- Also require regional admins, i.e. admins who can be online during American or Australian/Asian time zones, (plus the European time zone obviously).
- Admins will need to have "good judgement" and a relaxed temperament plus a role-model behaviour.