Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

All the latest news and info on TacBF.
DYBIL
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Re: Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby DYBIL » 28 May 2015, 12:40

Neither of the US servers have file signature checks enabled. I've only tried connecting to EU1 out of the EU servers so I don't know about EU2 having checks.

It'd be nice if the ShackTac Stamina Bar were allowed in the optional mods.

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
In-game Name: Schadler17

Re: Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby Schadler17 » 29 May 2015, 14:49

DYBIL wrote:Neither of the US servers have file signature checks enabled. I've only tried connecting to EU1 out of the EU servers so I don't know about EU2 having checks.

It'd be nice if the ShackTac Stamina Bar were allowed in the optional mods.

I know US#2 allows you to connect WITHOUT Kunduz/Bornholm maps installed.
Tried to start a Kunduz map on it yesterday and like 20+ people all got kicked, leaving us with like at the most 15 people.

Any way to fix that?
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie, adios, good riddance, f*** you.

leon
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby leon » 29 May 2015, 15:05

You'll have to fix people, I'm afraid :D
Everything I say is my personal opinion, and is not representative of TacBF team's opinion in any way.

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
In-game Name: Schadler17

Postby Schadler17 » 29 May 2015, 15:29

leon wrote:You'll have to fix people, I'm afraid :D

Well, either way its not bad.
People can still play US#2 without Kunduz/Bornholm map, as long as they dont switch to a mission on that map. But if they switch to one of them, everyone without will get kicked and have to wait, or go to US/EU #1.
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie, adios, good riddance, f*** you.

TacticalSheep
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby TacticalSheep » 31 May 2015, 01:18

Going to test, not sure-- but make sure you are not using "All In Arma Terrain Pack FULL", because when I looked at the mods for the server the only red mod when I tried to co nnect was AiATP Full because I think the servers have the lite versions on them. Will test now, and then will edit my post to say if it works or not. Give me like 1-5 minutes.

Please, either remove the misleading AiATPFull from the downloads page or make AiATPFull work with the server, if this is the case.

DYBIL
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby DYBIL » 31 May 2015, 01:43

I can connect with AIATP full just fine

HagsterZx
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: HagsterZx

Postby HagsterZx » 31 May 2015, 09:50

Now i can play on Us & Eu server.My problem was AIATP.I download again from here https://mega.co.nz/#!o0IAyT4D!endrfp5rd_4e3BnI_VPMOHANU59GO0KKC-0Ar7-AnX4
Image Image

rewrew421
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: drew

Postby rewrew421 » 02 Jun 2015, 01:10

Play with six, ive installed the mod for roughly 30 people all using play with six and ive yet to find someone who couldn't play.

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 04 Jun 2015, 00:35

TacticalSheep wrote:Going to test, not sure-- but make sure you are not using "All In Arma Terrain Pack FULL", because when I looked at the mods for the server the only red mod when I tried to co nnect was AiATP Full because I think the servers have the lite versions on them. Will test now, and then will edit my post to say if it works or not. Give me like 1-5 minutes.

Please, either remove the misleading AiATPFull from the downloads page or make AiATPFull work with the server, if this is the case.

I've had problems connecting to EU1/2 past week or so and banged my head on the table... I think this may be the issue for some people (me included) not able to connect.

Tonight I compared my old AllInArmaDataTerrainPack_2015_01_01.7z archive downloaded from BIS forum when kju released it back in January with the one available on TacBF DL page...

Old DL from BIS forum: AllInArmaDataTerrainPack_2015_01_01.7z = 5.37 GB
Listed on DL page: AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01.7z = 6.50 GB

Just compared the hotfix as well and they diffs to!

Old DL from BIS forum: AllInArmaDataTerrainPack_2015_01_01_Hotfix_1.7z = 98,6 MB (103 483 499 bytes)
Listed on DL page: AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01_Hotfix_1.7z = 98,7 MB (103 515 952 bytes)

I bit the bullet and nuked my install and DL everything using the links from the DL page...

http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/app.php/page/download

I'm still DL'ng so I can not make any MD5 checksum comparsion but since the sizes of the files diff that much even when named with the same date (2015_01_01) I think this is the culprit - or at least I hope so!

/KC
a.k.a the bullet magnet "Johansson.C [21st Cav]"

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 04 Jun 2015, 17:47

Close but no cigar :|

Everything DL'ed and verified all A3 files from Steam but still get kicked from the servers. At least now AiA shows green which it didn't with my previous install so the "AllInArmaDataTerrainPack_2015_01_01.7z = 5.37 GB" from BIS forum is definitely not the correct one. The AiA Full linked on the DL page must be used.

The weird thing is that it's the Zeus, Karts, Helicopters and Marksmen DLC's that shows red on the EU1 server. I own all the DLC's (bought the bundle) and can't really understand why they are not accepted by the server and shows up red on EU1 but green on US1?

Below is screen shots showing how it looks for me when selecting the EU1 server...

TacBF EU1-1.JPG
TacBF EU1-1.JPG (104.59 KiB) Viewed 1701 times

TacBF EU1-2.JPG
TacBF EU1-2.JPG (107.88 KiB) Viewed 1701 times

It gets more weird when selecting the US1 server (getting kicked on that as well). There all four DLC's shows green but AiA Lite red since I use the full AiA pack. As TacticalSheep suspected above the US1 server doesn't seem to have the signature files for the AiA full pack on the server.

TacBF US1-1.JPG
TacBF US1-1.JPG (104.12 KiB) Viewed 1701 times

I'm guessing the US1 server can be fixed quite easily by just uploading AiA Full signature files.

I'm at my wits end...Anyone else having the Helicopters and Marksmen DLC bundle and are able to connect or having any ideas whats going on?

PS: Sorry for the poor SC quality but forum didn't allow larger files.

/KC
Last edited by KeyCat on 04 Jun 2015, 18:55, edited 5 times in total.
a.k.a the bullet magnet "Johansson.C [21st Cav]"

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

Return to “Announcements”