Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

All the latest news and info on TacBF.
Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby Alan » 19 May 2015, 15:33

We have turned on the signature checks for allowed mods on the server. If you were connecting a few hours ago, but can't now, then this is why. It is possible that your files were the incorrect version or something similar but you still got by the previous controls, now you must be exactly correct.

Also, don't forget that we no longer allow the full versions of JSRS 2 and 3. Only the lite version of JSRS 3 is allowed now, so if you want to keep the JSRS sounds you need to go get that. See here for an explanation: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2317

leon
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Re: Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby leon » 19 May 2015, 20:24

If you have "session lost" try re-downloading RHS launchers http://www.rhsmods.org/downloads and running them.
Everything I say is my personal opinion, and is not representative of TacBF team's opinion in any way.

crayon
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name: crayon

Re: Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby crayon » 20 May 2015, 09:41

Please post the versions of each mod that the servers are using
It is highly unlikely you will find a lasting solution to a problem if you do not adequately comprehend the origin of that problem.

"an appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile hoping that he will be eaten last"

leon
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby leon » 20 May 2015, 09:42

Everything I say is my personal opinion, and is not representative of TacBF team's opinion in any way.

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 21 May 2015, 11:14

Leon,

Do you know what version number is used for the new maps (couldn't find version on DL page)? I DL from ArmaHolic and just just wonder if they are up to date, the one I got is...

Kunduz 1.08
Bornholm 1.30

/KC
a.k.a the bullet magnet "Johansson.C [21st Cav]"

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

leon
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby leon » 21 May 2015, 11:43

No idea, i just use workshop.

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 21 May 2015, 14:49

No problemo, I prefer the old way :?

Gonna try connect tonight and see...

/KC

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 22 May 2015, 14:14

Tried EU1 yesterday with above versions but no go... I can play on US1 so even if it's unlikely it may be some other mod that isn't up to date but since I'm kicked back to the server list directly I can't see any error messages so it's hard to tell?

Currently DL them using Workshop and will try again.

/KC

HagsterZx
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: HagsterZx

Postby HagsterZx » 22 May 2015, 15:02

+same

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 23 May 2015, 12:54

Also with Bornholm and Kunduz from Workshop I was kicked... verified all other addons and as I said EU1 is the only one I can't join, other TacBF servers works fine.

Also observed that the Expansions Menu in Sever List shows the following mods red so this is probably the cause of my problems even if they are up to date (as far as I can tell)?

Sangin map

I'm using version 1.4 the one available at ArmaHolic. Couldn't find any link info on DL page above. Is this the wrong version? If it is where do I find correct version, couldn't find it in Workshop?
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14455

RHS mod

I'm using version 0.3.7 and tried to update/verify it last night using RHS teams BAT-files.

Any ideas?

PS: Maybe all my rambling should be moved to the tech support section, feel free to move it if thats the case...

/KC

Return to “Announcements”