Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

All the latest news and info on TacBF.
RustyBlades
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: RustyBlades

Re: Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby RustyBlades » 17 Jun 2015, 04:48

My buddies are having the same problems as KC all our files were reinstalled and still session lost everytime no matter if I use aiatp or lite with the hotfix. Any ideas yet havent been able to play in over a week.

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Re: Problems connecting all of a sudden? File signature checks enabled on the server.

Postby KeyCat » 19 Jun 2015, 02:02

Hi Rusty,

Did you check for double *.bisign files in the RHS mod folders?

/KC
a.k.a the bullet magnet "Johansson.C [21st Cav]"

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

Alonso
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby Alonso » 19 Jun 2015, 07:20

Could you guys try this? It is proving a very successful option.

RustyBlades
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: RustyBlades

Postby RustyBlades » 19 Jun 2015, 18:30

Do i need the bisign files from 0.3.7? I do not have any duplicate bisgign files in my RHS.I also tried the arma3sync which fixed my files but still got red for all arma expansions and session lost.

KeyCat
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby KeyCat » 19 Jun 2015, 21:35

RustyBlades wrote:Do i need the bisign files from 0.3.7?

If you have *0.3.7.bisign and *0.3.8.bisign files in the RHS folder you should delete all the *0.3.7.bisign files.

/KC
a.k.a the bullet magnet "Johansson.C [21st Cav]"

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

St. Jimmy
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: Jim

Postby St. Jimmy » 10 Sep 2015, 17:56

Has this been found out what's the exact reason or do I have to look for it? I'm also getting session lost after couple seconds.
I don't have any outdated or additional .bisign files so that's not the reason for me at least.

I can likely find the reason in an hour when my mods are synced if that even fixes it for me.

/////

OK the reason seems to be the AiA TP. There's something weird going on with these bisign files:

I had those exact 7 files, no more no less, so got to wonder what the hell was causing that those couple .bisigns weren't the same. Either some site AiA has been corrupted since the day 1 or your server has something going on with those bisigns so they're corrupted maybe.
i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 970 3,5GB
ASUS P8Z68-V LX
Samsung SSD 840 250GB
G.Skill RipjawsX 2x4GB 2133MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Harold
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: Harold

Postby Harold » 15 Sep 2015, 00:25

St. Jimmy, those are the exact files that are upgraded by the Hotfix for AiA TP. Are you using AiA TP Full or AiA TP Lite? You must install the correct hotfix according to the version of AiA TP that you are using.

Download hotfix for AiA FULL from Official mirror.
Download hotfix for AiA LITE from Official mirror.

The original forum thread that links to this hotfix is available here.

IMPORTANT: Since you may have merged different versions of AiA TP with the hotfix, you should delete the @AllInArmATerrainPack folder from your ArmA 3 folder and then reinstall it and the hotfix from scratch.

St. Jimmy
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: Jim

Postby St. Jimmy » 15 Sep 2015, 08:31

OK now I understand what it has been back in the day. When I first downloaded (from the official link in the OP of the AiATP thread) the 2015-01-01 it was missing all the new .bisigns. Naturally now i had the old ones in the folder. Then the hotfix came and I applied that, naturally then not all the .bisigns were up-to-date still but only those that were in the hotfix. Then someone finally provided a link with all the .bisigns for the 2015-01-01 and I applied that because I couldn't get in some servers. Of course that .bisign pack didn't have the hotfix applied but it was enough of a fix to get in servers and all the .bisigns looked like they were up-to-date because of the naming... That's the reason why my .pbos are right but only the .bisigns are wrong.

I guess I'm not the only one that had that happened and I bet some torrents have also spreaded same kind of version that I had.
i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 970 3,5GB
ASUS P8Z68-V LX
Samsung SSD 840 250GB
G.Skill RipjawsX 2x4GB 2133MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Schadler17
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
In-game Name: Schadler17

Postby Schadler17 » 16 Sep 2015, 05:42

St. Jimmy wrote:OK now I understand what it has been back in the day. When I first downloaded (from the official link in the OP of the AiATP thread) the 2015-01-01 it was missing all the new .bisigns. Naturally now i had the old ones in the folder. Then the hotfix came and I applied that, naturally then not all the .bisigns were up-to-date still but only those that were in the hotfix. Then someone finally provided a link with all the .bisigns for the 2015-01-01 and I applied that because I couldn't get in some servers. Of course that .bisign pack didn't have the hotfix applied but it was enough of a fix to get in servers and all the .bisigns looked like they were up-to-date because of the naming... That's the reason why my .pbos are right but only the .bisigns are wrong.

I guess I'm not the only one that had that happened and I bet some torrents have also spreaded same kind of version that I had.

If all else fails, delete @AiATerrainPack folder and reinstall it with the links inside the downloads page.
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie, adios, good riddance, f*** you.

Return to “Announcements”