Q: How do I find TacBF on Steam?
A: In Steam,
- go to Library
- Right-click Arma 3 for popup menu
- Select "View Community HUB"
- At top of page, select "Workshop" link
- On right, it will have a Search box (with magnifying icon)
- Type "TacBF" in search box and press Enter.
- In results, click Tactical Battlefield icon.
Q: How do I install the TacBF mod from Steam? (not including 3rd party addons)
A: Subscribe to this mod, to have it download.
You then need to click Play for Arma 3 from Steam, which starts Arma 3 Launcher, which will then complete the installation,
- by installing the mod into a folder called @TacBF in your Arma 3 folder. The mod will then also be listed in the Mods tab of Arma 3 Launcher.
This installation will not include any 3rd party addons, like CBA, TFR, AiA-TP, RHS, etc.
Q: I already have the old TacBF. How do I trigger Steam Workshop to start downloading the latest version of TacBF?
(Same as above)
If you already have TacBF mod installed using Steam Workshop,
then you need to click Play for Arma 3 from Steam, which starts Arma 3 Launcher, which will then download & complete the installation,
- by installing the mod the folder @TacBF in your Arma 3 folder. The mod will then also be refreshed in the Mods tab of Arma 3 Launcher, indicating it has been updated.
Q: How do I run TacBF mod?
A: For now, it is recommended you use your existing method to run the mod. Either a launcher or a shortcut or a .bat file.
If you use the Arma 3 Launcher, then be sure not to have any duplicate addon folders, otherwise it will try to auto-include those duplicate addons, since they are seen as dependencies.