This is just me ranting on the subject and my only personal opinion. Even if some members of the Team share the same view, this is not the Team's opinion but mine.
I believe it is important to understand that Tactical Battlefield is NOT a realism game. Don't care if Arma 3 is a sandbox that allows you play that game style: in Tactical Battlefield you can respawn, have infinite lives, objectives are clearly identified and each round is limited by time. Whoever team complete the objectives of the round win. It is an objective-driven PvP competitive game. It means that with actions like these:
- Doing a flaking manoeuvre of 3K long when you can automatically teleport to an RP/FO
- Thinking is not cool to teleport to an RP/FO from base and instead wait for ages in base for a transport to become available
- Have your whole unit in a transport helicopter to play Medivac with one medic in it while they could be taking or defending objectives
- Sending the whole squad miles away to rescue an injured/disabled comrade or the survivor of a crashed heli far away from any objective or not falling back to an objective for the same reason because we don't leave anyone behind
- Not respawning when it is really needed so you can get to defend an objective that will balance the game in favour of the other team because respawning is not realistic
- Sitting outside of an objective and not moving in because we may have casualties
you are just hijacking the server and everyone's time to mentally masturbate yourself by thinking you are a soldier. But hey, breaking news, you are not: soldiers don't revive and bullets hurt and are scary as hell. This is a competitive game where every available legal option to make your team win must be used, that includes the teleporting channels provided by the game and respawning. Don't play it to be cool, play it to help your team win the game.
Do us a favour: if you think like the list I have described above, please find another server where to play, there are plenty of them. Do not unbalance a round by filling up one side and then not contributing to the actual game. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against realism, but Tactical Battlefield is not the place for it.