Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Introduce Yourself

Anything other than TacBF talk.
Hurtz
Community Genius
Community Genius
In-game Name:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Hurtz » 19 Feb 2014, 03:05

Damn you rabbit you moved it while I had a brilliant response to JSRS. When i hit submit the thread was gone and so was my 30 minute response. NEED TO TYPE FASTER

Jmoney447
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: Jmoney447/J.T

Postby Jmoney447 » 11 Sep 2014, 18:35

Hello everyone! My name is Jason, IGN: Jmoney447, and while having played Arma for the past 5-6 years or so I have somehow never gotten into this mod. You'll be seeing me on a looot in the upcoming time here and I will also be frequently playing with my friend Bluedrake42. We're hoping to make some awesome videos of the gameplay on here because I can reallllyyy see this gamemode becoming huge with the right amount of dedication, representation, and good content.

Anyways, hope to see you all on the battlefield sometime!!

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 11 Sep 2014, 19:32

Awesome, see you in game man. We have an official play night this Saturday

http://www.tacticalbattlefield.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1518

I think Bluedrake with be around for this too!

Jmoney447
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: Jmoney447/J.T

Postby Jmoney447 » 12 Sep 2014, 03:11

I think I might be seeing you there ;)

xiso
Newb
Newb
In-game Name: x!so

Postby xiso » 21 Oct 2014, 13:31

Heyho!

Im Udo, 27 years old and from Germany. I had started playing PR back in Verson 0.4 or so.. only standart models and one or two new maps.
I had liked the game so much that i joined the IGI Clan and took part in the Tournament a few times, once as commander of the NATO Forces with Textheafk as 2nd IC, AfterDune and all these guys. This was in late 2007 with PR 0.75 ? 0.8? Something around that.
On 2nd jan 2008 i joined the German Armed Forces and so gaming had got a little bit out of sight for some time. That changed in 2009 and i had started playing again but without the tournament challenge (got to disappointed by that ;) ).
I sticked to PR till 2012 and after testing DAY - Z i finally ended up with ARMA 2 - ACE .. actually i missclicked on PlaywithSix and downloaded it but was so amazed from all the features that PR went down to my second favourite game.

I was always a huge ARMA Fan since OFP came out and after a few months my buddys and me decided to do something with the knowledge we earned in PR. So TF47 (http://taskforce47.de/blog/) was born and we opened up a ARMA 2 Mil-Sim Community. While in the Forces it wasn't easy to keep track with all the stuff that is going on so im a little bit late but but damn happy to see this Forum!
I tested the MOD last week and was so overwhelmed to find all the stuff i loved in PR in ARMA 3. I feel back home !

That should be enough, if you got any questions, go on :)

Adanteh
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Adanteh » 21 Oct 2014, 16:10

actually i missclicked on PlaywithSix and downloaded it but was so amazed from all the features that PR went down to my second favourite game.

Today I learned the terrible play withSix user interface is just a clever mechanic to get people to (accidentally) try new mods!

Firefokker
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Firefokker » 22 Oct 2014, 07:26

Welcome to the jungle (or equivalent) guys. Xsio, I've played on the Task Force 47 servers for a while, a good bunch of people I found. Am also from Hermany, living in the Lake Constance area.
“Each Javelin round costs $80,000, and the idea that it's fired by a guy who doesn't make that in a year at a guy who doesn't make that in a lifetime is somehow so outrageous it almost makes the war seem winnable.”
― Sebastian Junger, War

GURU-951
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name: GURU-951

Postby GURU-951 » 11 Dec 2014, 10:30

What's up fellas. 35 year old California/Oregonian. I'm a bouncer at a popular bar in town, as well as a hobby based photographer, videographer, and full time unpaid gamer with a growing YouTube channel under my name. Looking forward to getting plenty of footage and spreading the word.

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 11 Dec 2014, 10:33

GURU-951 wrote:What's up fellas. 35 year old California/Oregonian. I'm a bouncer at a popular bar in town, as well as a hobby based photographer, videographer, and full time unpaid gamer with a growing YouTube channel under my name. Looking forward to getting plenty of footage and spreading the word.

Good to play with you last night, you were in my squad for the last round I think? You're always welcome in my squad. See you on the battlefield buddy. Love the video you made the other day BTW.

Hooves
Community Member
Community Member
In-game Name:

Postby Hooves » 11 Dec 2014, 15:47

Might as well throw my name in the hat.

Hey guys, Im Hooves, 35, work for the USAF, livin down here in SoCal. Been playin the ArmA brand from OFP on. Loved PR in BF2 and have followed it all the way here. Really looking to help push this mod to the forefront of the ARMAverse. Love weekends with TacBF but get bummed out when no ones on during the week, I aim to fix that!

Return to “Off-Topic”