Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Introduce Yourself

Anything other than TacBF talk.
nayow
Newb
Newb
In-game Name:

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby nayow » 19 Jan 2014, 01:57

Yo guys!

My name is nayow, I'm 20 from Toulouse, France, and have been playing Project Reality for 7 years now. I'm a "PR veteran" so besides playing 10,000+ hours on PR:BF2, I've played a lot of PR:Arma2 when it was released and I actually put a lot of hope into it at that time, but it sadly never really worked out as expected due to a matter of "improper community" if I may say.

I'm expecting a lot from TacticalBattlefield since it's all I like, PR has been my favourite game ever so if it can actually be ported to such a great engine as Arma 3 is it'd be pure awesomeness! I've been following your project for quite a long time now and I thought I should post here by now :) Anyway I'd be really interested in investing myself more into this and I'd be totally willing to help.

Cheers! ;)

Swedge
Community Genius
Community Genius
In-game Name:

Postby Swedge » 19 Jan 2014, 03:30

nayow wrote:Yo guys!

My name is nayow, I'm 20 from Toulouse, France, and have been playing Project Reality for 7 years now. I'm a "PR veteran" so besides playing 10,000+ hours on PR:BF2, I've played a lot of PR:Arma2 when it was released and I actually put a lot of hope into it at that time, but it sadly never really worked out as expected due to a matter of "improper community" if I may say.

I'm expecting a lot from TacticalBattlefield since it's all I like, PR has been my favourite game ever so if it can actually be ported to such a great engine as Arma 3 is it'd be pure awesomeness! I've been following your project for quite a long time now and I thought I should post here by now :) Anyway I'd be really interested in investing myself more into this and I'd be totally willing to help.

Cheers! ;)

Awesome mate :) See you on the battlefield.

Warm regards,
Swedge

Dawks
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Dawks » 19 Jan 2014, 04:01

Yo nAyow!
Just so'z you know, there's a TacBF event this monday:
LAMA team CZ|SK= Monday 20JAN2014; 20:00 GMT+1
Last edited by Dawks on 20 Jan 2014, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.
"Slow" is smooth. And smooth is fast.

nayow
Newb
Newb
In-game Name:

Postby nayow » 19 Jan 2014, 21:37

Thanks for the welcome! Dawks I'll be there indeed, I'm looking forward to it :)

Jhonny
Ranked
Ranked
In-game Name:

Postby Jhonny » 14 Feb 2014, 13:56

Hi guys! I'm Jhonny and i'm new to this community. I'm 26 and I'm Italian.

I new also to the ARMA series, i played with OPF and all his expansions and I jumped directly to ARMA 3.
I played many hours with Delta Force Black Hawk Down (i was also in the national Italian Team) and Battlefield 3.

I offered to traslate this mod in Italian.

See you on the battlefields!

Ciao

We are human after all

Hurtz
Community Genius
Community Genius
In-game Name:

Postby Hurtz » 14 Feb 2014, 16:20

Welcome Jhonny, hope to see you on later today as it's normally a good day for higher populated servers,.

mad rabbit
Community God
Community God
In-game Name:

Postby mad rabbit » 14 Feb 2014, 16:26

Jhonny wrote:I offered to translate this mod in Italian.

Welcome and thanks!

hiddengearz
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby hiddengearz » 15 Feb 2014, 03:46

Welcome Johnny, I think I played a couple games with you today in my squad, you were one of the few people with a mic ^.^

Melbo
Newb
Newb
In-game Name:

Postby Melbo » 19 Feb 2014, 02:25

Thought I may as well chip in and say hi...

...Hi!

Long time gamer, started on the Atari and never looked back since.

Been a part of Arma since the beginning and have ran some quite successful servers over the years. Currently involved in a Life server - don't hate me, I only do some scripting for it. I don't play it! Looking for something up to date that can bring the feeling and fun of the likes of Project Reality and Arma 2 ACE. From the quick first session I played earlier tonight I could tell that a heck of a lot of effort has been put into this, it looks extremely promising so looking forward to seeing where this one goes. Hopefully I can convince my gamer friends to come check it out!

Hmm what else? Oh I suppose this is relevant. I was a combat medic in the British army for a good few years and completed two tours of Afghanistan; Herrick 9 and 11 (shudder). Now I like to do my shooty bang bang and touch people in their holes as a medic on the virtual battlefield.

I did have a thread I created earlier but it was moved to what I imagine is an allowed addon thread but it says "You are not authorised to read this forum." Sob!

You will mainly find me on Arma PvP servers complaing about having to play with vanilla sounds and no JSRS. :evil:

mad rabbit
Community God
Community God
In-game Name:

Postby mad rabbit » 19 Feb 2014, 02:52

Melbo wrote:I did have a thread I created earlier but it was moved to what I imagine is an allowed addon thread but it says "You are not authorised to read this forum." Sob!

You will mainly find me on Arma PvP servers complaing about having to play with vanilla sounds and no JSRS. :evil:

Welcome! :)

I PMed you about that thread as I've moved it all to the relevant JSRS discussion.

Return to “Off-Topic”