Join our Discord Channels!
Join our Steam Groups! Image TacBF Mod & TacBF Event Notifications.
@CBA_A3 & TacBF updated. | Get TacBF Launcher!
Recent updates applied: @CBA_A3 3.3.1-170504, @TacBF 3.24.10. (13 May 2017)
Image $ Please donate a little, to keep server. - Read more...

Who are you in Fallout 4?

Anything other than TacBF talk.
Swedge
Community Genius
Community Genius
In-game Name:

Who are you in Fallout 4?

Postby Swedge » 10 Nov 2015, 02:59

Whenever I play these sorts of games I always think to myself, "I wonder what face and beginning stats Leon has?" And all you other TacBF dudes? It's a cold lonely world in single-player, cheese-dicking and exploiting my way through AI :) So, please post your faces and stat choices here.

No spoilers! :)

Cheers,
Swedge

Adanteh
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Re: Who are you in Fallout 4?

Postby Adanteh » 10 Nov 2015, 16:10

Leon plays the Witcher only ;)

I just started a new game after messing around a bit figuring out how things work and what type of character I want to be. Right now I'm a guy with following starting stats: http://www.nukahub.com/tools/special?bu ... .3.3.3.8.6 I'll go full sneaky mode with possible melee or maybe just spray and pray. Will probably take Lone Wanderer seeing bethesda AI pathfinding is terrible as ever and companions just f*** up my stealth. I do know that that perk still works with the dog, so maybe I'll have him to keep me company when I'm not being stealthy.

Although I really want to build some good settlements I'll probably not go further up into charisma till I get higher level so I can get local leader perk. Keeping intelligence low so the id*** Savant trait works better

Swedge
Community Genius
Community Genius
In-game Name:

Postby Swedge » 11 Nov 2015, 06:47

Lol. Sweet. Yeah I got confused. Couldn't remember if Leon played Witcher or Fallout. Witcher is not too shabby either.

That is a handy stats tool. Thanks for that.

My start build is kinda similar. I basically try play Arma in Fallout :) Make it into an FPS with small-arms and long-rifles :) I refuse to use VATS. Playing on the hardest though, so it's a bi***. You can't really burst into a room guns blazing. You have to sneak around and try get some head-shots, nip at the edges and then keep running away and coming back.

I've been avoiding all the trailers and spoilers so a lot of it new to me; The settlements feature blew my mind a little bit. Seems very Rust/Minecraft-inspired. Good move. Will work towards Local Leader for same reason.

Cheers,
Swedge

leon
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby leon » 11 Nov 2015, 07:38

Fallout 2 is one of the best games ever made imo, but bethesda fallout? Meh... Don't know if I'd even try this one.

Keeping intelligence low so the id*** Savant trait works better

So you basically made yourself, eh? :lol:
Everything I say is my personal opinion, and is not representative of TacBF team's opinion in any way.

Adanteh
Admin
Admin
In-game Name:

Postby Adanteh » 11 Nov 2015, 18:45

I did make the mistake of using a lot of ammunition early on (When it's still easy to find everywhere), mainly because I didn't have a good melee weapon but now I'm trying to use melee more when possible. Still having a very hard time combining stealth attacks with melee though, maybe if I get to a higher level and with some stealth gear it'll work better. Long range sniping is still very easy and extremely effective, but that's all I did in New Vegas and it got pretty boring after a while.

Alan
Community Confidant
Community Confidant
In-game Name:

Postby Alan » 24 Nov 2015, 12:46

Im waiting a while to buy this, as with skyrim, I think this game will be a better game in six months with mods and patches than it is now. Plus, I know I'll just binge play it when I get it, and I want to get some tacbfing in for a few weeks after 3 weeks on holiday.

Return to “Off-Topic”